With Chilly February weather and 2,675 feet of Hilly climbing, the name says it all!
- A scenic cruise on a Washington State Ferry
- Free baked goods & hot cider at the American Legion Hall Hot Cider Food Stop
- Supporting 10 local Bainbridge Island charities
- Finish Line Festival with fantastic chili feed that is a fundraiser for the Squeaky Wheels Bicycling Club.
Chilly Hilly reminds you that winter is no excuse to stop riding because spring is just around the corner.
Who rides Chilly Hilly?
- Chilly Hilly record number of riders is 6,029 (set in 2010)
- Riders have come from far and wide including Alaska, Iowa, Nevada and New York – plus British Columbia and France.
- Typically 25% of riders were female; 75% were male
- The oldest registered rider was 78 years old. The youngest was one and a half years old. (We’re not sure, however, how old the youngest rider who actually rode on his or her own was.)