Somewhere in the last couple of years I ended up as a member of a bike page on Facebook. Its fun for quite a few reasons.
- I get to see photos and videos from cyclists all over the country and the world.
- I can share my photos with people who love riding the bike as much as I do.
- I learn a lot about cycling, types of bikes, and equipment
- I’ve given and gotten advice about different rides and routes
- I’ve met some fun people!
That being said, I am amazed (and I know I shouldn’t) about those who get all uppity with people… Continue reading “All miles are good miles”
I’ve been going through a bit of a blogging dry spell lately. I think being busy with real life stuff, and therefore being off the bike more than I have in years, has resulted in a lot lest saddle time. Now this may not seem like a big deal, but my best thinking time, be it for bloggage or work projects, comes when I am sitting and pedaling the bike! Makes me wonder where exactly my brains really are….
However, yesterday, why taking the Mom-in-law in search of a new recliner, I discovered a new place that finally jarred my head in gear! It made me realize, at least up here in Seattle, we have actively embraced the Cycling Culture! Continue reading “Cycling Culture”